Strategic brand reviews
Clarity for better branding
Ideas change and consumers change with them. To stay ahead, brands need to be flexible as well. If your product or service is no longer bringing in sales and consumers are turning away, then it’s time to take stock of what’s happened, where you are and where you want to be.
We look at your current brand structure and performance, identifying highlights and hotspots. By planning different scenarios, we can find the brand approach that will take your business forward.
Brand review – taking the right steps
Here are some of the ways we evaluate brands:
- Top Table – leaders air their concerns, agree goals and scope out the project.
- Peer Probe – a key part of finding out what other people in the industry think.
- Diagnostic Depth Meetings – we talk face-to-face with managers.
- Frontline Feedback – online surveys with your staff can tell us a lot.
- Customer Perception – we analyse your information to determine what customers think about your organisation.
- Brand Footprint – a summary of brands, target audiences, financial factors and other marketing considerations.
- Brand Architecture – A visualisation of the current brand structure.
- Highlights and Hotspots – A clear picture of what’s working and what needs to improve.
- Scenario planning – exploring approaches to brand development based on different projections for the future.