Looking for easy, low-cost ways to do your bit? Here’s our rapid round-up.
- Swap your usual search engine for Ecosia and help plant trees with every search. Ecosia plants trees where they are needed most.
- Download the “Too good to go” app and fight food waste. Find out which local eateries have fresh, surplus food ready for you to buy at a discount at www.toogoodtogo.co.uk
- Visit https://www.refill.org.uk/refill-hertfordshire/ to find out how you can become a refill hero and help reduce the rising tide of plastic pollution.
- Become a Terracycle collection point and help recycle the unrecyclable and divert waste from landfills: https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/
- Reduce the emails stored on your server and save on the energy used to power data storage centres.
- Turn down the thermostat by just 1 or 2 degrees and reduce your heating bill.
No to Low cost actions
- Switch to a 100% renewable electricity tariff with https://bigcleanswitch.org/business/
- Check out ethical bank accounts and pension providers at https://switchit.money – https://bank.green
- Insulate your home and keep in the heat.
- Switch to LED lighting to reduce your carbon footprint and lower your energy bills:
If you would like to work with an agency that cares about the environment, get in touch with Mark.