Is your social media strategy up to scratch?
Did you know that around half of all businesses in the UK have a shortage of social media skills within their organisation? That’s according to new research published by The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Towards the end of last year, around 1,500 marketers took part in the Institute’
s online survey for the first wave of their Social Media Benchmark research. The six-monthly study explores the role, value and potential of social media in business. And in the second wave of the study released in June 2012, it was found that 43% of companies do not employ people with good enough skills in this area. And that 32% of marketers feel that their senior managers don’t fully understand the benefits of social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
There’s no shortage here at Marketing Zone! We have a wealth of experience in raising the awareness of brands and businesses through the power of social media, and we’re perfectly positioned to help your business. Using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and the vast selection of leading social media sites and blogging networks we’re already in daily contact with, our social media expertise will help raise the profile and profitability of your business.
- Develop a social media marketing strategy that will deliver a clear return on investment
- Set up, create a background design, upload your logo, and manage the accounts of all your social media sites
- Copywrite and schedule daily, weekly or monthly tweets, posts and conversations
- Set up a blog, design it, copywrite messages, develop connections and monitor analytics
- Produce website videos for your website and for YouTube.
And much more. Have a look at how our social media strategy made over 650,000 connections on Twitter in a week for Polaroid Sunglasses.