There are many ways to communicate with customers. The choices are getting bigger. The budget allocation decisions tougher. But don’t forget, in all of this, to keep email marketing at the heart of your marketing strategy.
Email marketing matters
Email marketing is so mainstream it’s lost a little of its excitement. It’s been around a while. It’s familiar territory. But that’s because it works. It works really well. And over time, the tech has got better too. So emails can be viewed on mobiles with responsive design. And emails can be triggered by events in the customer journey with email automation technology.
- 88% of businesses say email is the most effective lead generation tactic (Circle Research)
- 72% of customers say email is their favourite communication method with companies they do business (MarketingSherpa)
- 61% of customers say they like to receive promotional emails weekly (MarketingSherpa)
- 55% of companies generate more than 10% of sales from email (Econsultancy)
- 42% of businesses say email is one of their most effective lead generation channels (Circle Research)
- 31% of people find small businesses to buy from via the email marketing they receive (eMarketer)
If you’d like some help with your email marketing get in touch. We can put in place an email marketing programme for you. Talk to Mark on 07801 419800, tweet @MarketingZoneUK or email email@example.com