New DVD for the Portering Services Best Value Group
- An effective, best practice approach specifically for Portering Services in Healthcare.
- The ideal tool for those whose role involves the training and supervision of Porters.
- Designed to meet the needs of the diverse and dynamic Portering Services workforce which forms the backbone of every Healthcare establishment.
- Created with the benefit of the latest knowledge and practical expertise of Portering Services and Facilities managers from Bournemouth to Lancashire and Cardiff to Newcastle.
Watch a preview of the Portering Services DVD
Organised into 11 easy-select chapters the DVD covers vital guidance for Porters:
- Appearance, Attitude & Behaviour.
- Health & Safety
- Team Working/Communication
- Transferring a Patient (General), By Wheelchair, By Bed, By Trolley
- Effective Hand Washing Techniques
- Moving Inanimate Objects
- Movement of Specimens
- Handling Clinical Waste
- Handling Sharps
- Movement of Medical Gas Cylinders
- Radio Protocol