Enquiries are the life blood of business. Today, many businesses use Google Ads, previously known as Google AdWords, to grab a share of online search enquiries and turn them into cost-effective leads. With support from Marketing Zone you can use this Pay-Per-Click advertising to get the leads you need and more bang for your buck. Here’s why.
Nine reasons why Google Ads might be a good idea
- Google dominates the world of online search. Around 70% of all searches are controlled via Google. It makes sense to advertise in the place where your potential customers are going.
- Enquiries generated by Google Ads convert into sales around 50% better than organic searches. In other words, when people click on an ad it means they are more serious about buying than someone who reaches your website via an unpaid search.
- Google Ads are seen by 90% of internet users, so despite some people using ad blockers, there is still tremendous cut-through.
- Google reports that most businesses see a 200% return on their investment in advertising which makes this form of online advertising a cost-effective option for many businesses.
- Around 70% of mobile customers go on to call the business directly through mobile ads. Embedding phone numbers into ads provides convenience and immediate leads. This is especially important for businesses where a high proportion of traffic comes from mobile devices which Marketing Zone can identify for you, from your analytics.
- Advertising via Google Ads is straightforward. Marketing Zone work to your monthly budget for ad spend and we charge a small management fee for our time. If and when your ad spend limit is reached each day the advertising is automatically switched off so you can’t accidentally blow your budget.
- Ad spend is flexible, so even niche businesses and small enterprises can use this advertising channel, alongside mid-sized and large firms. That’s unlike the situation with print advertising where a single ad in a trade magazine or consumer publication can stretch to thousands of pounds, putting it beyond the means of some smaller players.
- When people search in Google, they like to see an advert which reflects exactly what they’re looking for. We can help you to identify the key search words that are relevant to your business and create ads and tailored landing pages that work hard to generate sales.
- There will be different levels of competition for different key words depending on their popularity. So, we’ll set limits for the amount you pay per click for different terms. Marketing Zone actively manage your ads to screen out the kinds of enquiries you don’t want and pull in the kinds that you do want. It’s a matter of continuously tracking performance and seeing what converts into enquiries and sales. That way you get the best possible return for your budget.
Next steps for pay per click advertising
If you want us to improve the performance of your existing Google Ad campaigns, then please get in touch. We’ll review your ad performance with you and recommend ways to deliver more cost-effective leads.
We can also help you to get started with Google Ads so that you can find out if it’s right for your business. If you’re unsure how much budget to devote to testing these ads we can help you to set a budget and timeframe you’re comfortable with, based on the value of leads to your business.
Just call Mark at Marketing Zone on 07801 419800, direct message me on Twitter or email email@example.com