At the Digital Marketing Show, Raja Saggi, Head of B2B Marketing at Google made the case for thinking mobile. In fact he advocates that to realise the true value of mobile, you need to live, breathe and think it.
Why is mobile so important?
- 7.4 devices per household is now the average
Source: YouGov survey of over 2,000 adults in March 2015
- 83% of 35-44 year olds have a smartphone and the UK average is 74%
Source: Mintel UK Digital Trends, December 2014
- 30% of UK consumers look at their smartphones within five minutes of waking
Source: Deloitte Mobile UK 2014
Responsive websites reconfigure themselves to fit the format of different devices and PCs.
Speed is vital
- 40% will abandon is the site takes more than 3 seconds to load
- 52% say a fast load time is important to brand loyalty
Website hosting is an important part of the mix, to ensure websites load quickly.
So now’s the time to think mobile. Your websites should be mobile-friendly. Your hosting packages should that give mobile web visitors a speedy response.
Don’t just think it – do it!
As well as writing, designing and building mobile-friendly websites, Marketing Zone offers a complete website hosting service with ample server capacity and fast, reliable support to give you the performance you need. Ask us about creating your mobile-friendly website.
For website support just give Mark a call on 07801 419800, tweet @MarketingZoneUK or email firstname.lastname@example.org