- Quotations are valid for 30 days
- All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- 50% of quoted amount to be invoiced on commencement of project.
- 25% of the balance will be due three quarters of the way through the project as determined by the client’s schedule.
- Balance amount plus any amendments will be invoiced upon completion of the project.
- Invoices to be paid within 14 days of date of invoice.
- Any queries a client may have following the receipt of an invoice should be raised within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- If an invoice is not paid within one month Marketing Zone may without prejudice to any of its other rights suspend their services to the client until the invoice is paid.
- Once paid in full any watermarks will be removed and completed work delivered.
- There will be an additional charge for delivery.
- Unless confidentiality would be breached by publication, we will have the right to announce our appointment on a project and include imagery and case study material in our portfolio.
Design & Print
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure artwork is correct in every way, it is the client’s responsibility to check and approve all proofs before printing.
- Once the client has signed off the proof, costs incurred for further amendments or reprints are the client’s responsibility
- Prices quoted include the cost of ‘minimal’ amendments. This is defined as two sets of changes once we reach the design stage for print collateral and the build stage for websites.
- Any additional amendments will incur additional costs, a minimum of £50 per new set of
amendments will be charged.
- Whilst efforts are made to ensure brand uniqueness, the client must satisfy themselves with the distinctiveness of brand names, logos and identities within their chosen market place.
- By agreeing to Marketing Zone purchasing data on your behalf, the client acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions of the data supplier.
Time to completion
- Unless agreed otherwise, there is no fixed date for the completion of work by us, and in any event time is not of the essence for the completion of work.
- Any delay in decision-making by the client with relation to an agreed project schedule will normally mean that the schedule will be adjusted by a length of time commensurate to the consequences of the delay, unless otherwise agreed.
- In no case will any liability that we might incur whether in contract tort or otherwise exceed the total income value of the work charged to the client (excluding VAT), and in any case, we will not be liable for any consequential loss (e.g. loss of profits).
- The client agrees that he shall not be entitled to set off any claim for damages against any claim by us for the work done and goods supplied.
- The client agrees to indemnify Marketing Zone against all costs, charges and damages falling upon Marketing Zone as a result of legal action brought against Marketing Zone arising from the publication of any press releases, statements, advertisements or similar which have been previously approved or provided by the client for publication.
- Concepts, designs and copy generated by Marketing Zone are Copyright ©Marketing Zone. The client will be entitled to use the products of our work for all the purposes contemplated in the brief.
- Once all due monies have been paid by our client we will normally assign copyright of elements specially designed for them without further charge, providing we have completed the project in full.
- The client, in producing any material/information of any kind to us, warrants that he is entitled to use that material, and agrees to indemnify us (as to damages and costs) in the event of a claim by anyone else arising out of our use of that material. This includes but is not limited to claims arising out of alleged infringements of copyrights, patents and passing-off.
- Defamation, trademarks and confidential information. While we take care not to infringe copyright on other people’s work, should such an infringement take place without our prior knowledge, the client will bear the responsibility of any proceedings taken.
- Logos designed by Marketing Zone will be supplied as a JPEG or GIF and can be used on any marketing materials by the client.
Artwork release fee
- If any artwork files are requested by the client with the intention that a concept that Marketing Zone has produced will be amended and used in the future for different projects, clients will be charged 50% of the creation cost as a release fee.
- Reasonable expenses will be charged for off-site meetings and events.
- Car mileage is charged at 40 pence per mile, other fares at cost
- Work on a project that is changed by the client so that some or all of the work completed has to be replaced or repeated will be charged at the prevailing rate for replacement work.
- Cancellation of all marketing support at any stage after commencement will incur the full quoted cost of that item.
- Commitment to one element of a project does not commit the client to any others, unless agreed.
Disputes & jurisdiction
- If the client has a claim he must bring an action on the claim within one year of the date of invoice to which the claim relates, or else the claim is barred.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws and Courts of England.