It’s always satisfying to work for your neighbours. Now Marketing Zone has had the pleasure of working for local Buntingford businesswoman, Tracey Phillips. We provided Tracey with a mobile-friendly website for her business TP Accountancy, that works elegantly on PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
Thinking behind the web design
Tracey provides accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll services. But she has a certain way of doing it – friendly, professional and no-nonsense. That’s what Marketing Zone wanted to capture when we were commissioned to design and build Tracey’s website.
How we did it
- The homepage features a light-hearted image of ducks in a row, because Tracey helps to get business finances organised, but she achieves it without any drama.
- The website is written in the first person, with phrases like “I offer affordable, straightforward support” and “with me in your corner” because TP Accountancy services are provided by Tracey herself.
- It includes a page which we entitled ‘Meet Tracey’ along with her photo as a friendly introduction because although she’s a highly qualified expert, Tracey is very approachable.
- Customers’ comments show how Tracey is held in very high regard and also explain the real difference which her professional support has made across diverse businesses.
- We used our knowledge of what customers hate about accountancy to explain what they’ll love with Tracey’s service. The phrase “no more…” is repeated to emphasise that businesses don’t have to put up with poor service any more.
- Even the ‘Contact’ page is headed up: “How can I help?” to show that Tracey provides straightforward support for businesses.
Tracey says, “This marketing venture was new for me so I didn’t know what to expect. Marketing Zone made the whole process easy and since the website has been launched I’ve been overwhelmed by positive feedback about my service.”