There’s no doubt about it. To keep ahead in business you’ve got to keep changing. That’s true for Ewepack, the logistics specialist.
Marketing Zone designed a new website for this Hertfordshire-based business that provides a service all over the world. Ewepack’s plan was to dovetail its three separate businesses – live events, international removals & containers – under one brand, via one very hard-working website. So that’s what we did.
|3 businesses||1 business|
|3 brands||1 brand|
|3 websites||1 website|
Website design that packs a punch
By understanding how Ewepack’s business had grown and developed, Marketing Zone was able to provide a new website that reflects these changes and the future direction of the business:
- Three related business websites were combined into one website, under one brand as three distinct services
- The new website design has an overall single-brand look and feel that’s fresh, professional and device-friendly
- The new style utilises real photographic images across all services instead of ‘fun’ graphics to reflect the professionalism of the business
- Text from different websites was edited to create a cohesive story explaining what the business does now, with clear benefits for customers
- A gallery organised by location was added to provide visual evidence of the impressive worldwide scope of Ewepack’s services
- With different enquiry forms needed for different services this was streamlined to provide a general enquiry form for all services plus:
- a special ‘quote me’ form capturing the relevant details for live events
- a ‘get in touch’ form for international shipping leads
- The URLs (web addresses) of previous websites are automatically redirected to Ewepack’s new website
The new website is appealing, highly professional and easy to use for both commercial and individual customers. The one-brand, one-website approach has made lead generation and handling easier and more effective for the business.
If your current website doesn’t work hard enough for your business, it’s probably time for a refresh. For websites, design and marketing just speak to Mark at Marketing Zone on 07801 419800, or email email@example.com